RSS

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I like this christmas stamp

Hello and thank you for stopping by. Another day a new Christmascard I want to share with you.
For this card I used a hunter green cardstock as base and put on it some golden sparkly paper and some very nice red-christmas patternpaper on top. The image is one of my new favorite chritmasstamps I own. Its from a german company called HEINDESIGN. I just love that stamp and think it freaking cute :) I colored the image with waterbased crayons and my watertank pen. I colored the edges of the image with my stamppad in a bordeau red. To give the image some extra spot I used my liquid pearls in dark red and put it on the small reindeers nose. I layered the image on the same papers I used for the base and the other parts of the card as well.IOnce again I used for this card some of the golden holly stickers I have. I made a border with 2 of them on the left side of the card and a small one in the right left corner. To finish the card I attached 3 dark green brads.
I hope everyone will have a great week.
I hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING :)

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

This is darling! Love it!

Cindy P :) said...

love the card, adore the stamp, what a treasure my dear friend