RSS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I love my MOM!!!!

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!!!! Happy Mothersday to all of you that are celebrating the best women we know :) As we also celebrate Mothersday in Germany I want to share the card I made for my mom this year. My mom loves the color green and is a big fan of flowers. I found the tutorial for this flowers on this site of Joanne. She shows there how to make these gorgeous flowers without needing any special tools or punches :) So here is my card!!!:

So what do you think?

and as last thing a poem for all the moms out there:


"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

...It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

I hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

Maria :)

1 comments:

Petra said...

Beautiful card Maria! Love your flower and going to have to have a look at the tutorial you're talking about :)