RSS

Monday, April 11, 2011

I like babies :)

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!! Yesterday I got a request for a card from a friend. One of her friends is expecting twin baby girls very soon and so my friend needed a card for that occasion. As i had no image for that kind of card I searched online and found a very cute babyimage on PaperCraftPlanet . I mirrored it with a picture programm and got so this cute double baby image :)for the background of the card I stamped a few bayimages like small babybottles, diaper needles and so on with an embossing inkpad and embossed them with golden embossing powder. As next step I punched out small tags and stamped the letters of the future names of the little girls on them. I put them on pink gift ribbon, so they would fit the pink color of the card. On the edge of the background paper I put pink-golden line stickers. My friend liked it a lot and I´m happy that i was able to help her with this card :)


I hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING!

Maria :)

4 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Such a darling card!

Petra said...

Beautiful Maria! So much effort :)

Jill said...

What a cute card--I can see why your friend loved it!!!

Anne said...

Nice detail with the names on the ribbons :o)